Highlighted

How do I turn on Safety Mode?

Thouchin13

I do not see the safety mode on/off button on my verizon app how do i get that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Safety mode

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

Are you the account owner?  Is the phone you are using to log in the same number that is the primary number on the account?

Open the app, go to the Data Hub, scroll to the bottom and you should see a toggle for Safety Mode.  If you are not seeing the toggle, then try logging in as the account owner at verizonwireless.com.  Go to My Usage, View Usage, and scroll down a bit.  On the right side next to the circle graph of your usage you'll see your plan, your carryover, and then Safety Mode status, with the option to turn it on or off.

If this isn't what you see, can you send a screen shot of what you DO see?

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

Safety Mode is only available on the New Verizon Plans. Is that the plan you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Thouchin13

Yes and they said i had it but cannot turn it on

0 Likes

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

Are you the account owner?  Is the phone you are using to log in the same number that is the primary number on the account?

Open the app, go to the Data Hub, scroll to the bottom and you should see a toggle for Safety Mode.  If you are not seeing the toggle, then try logging in as the account owner at verizonwireless.com.  Go to My Usage, View Usage, and scroll down a bit.  On the right side next to the circle graph of your usage you'll see your plan, your carryover, and then Safety Mode status, with the option to turn it on or off.

If this isn't what you see, can you send a screen shot of what you DO see?

View solution in original post

0 Likes

herbj34

no

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I understand that you need instructions to turn Safety Mode on, herbj34. I can definitely help. Please review number 3 at this link (http://spr.ly/6602EbuX0) for step by step instructions to turn Safety Mode on. Feel free to read all the details about the Safety Mode feature at the above link as well.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes