Highlighted

How do I trade-in my old device for credit?

Upgraded my husbands phone to iPhone 6. His old Samsung was worth $25 if returned. I have not received any email or return label to send back old phone. Can someone help me locate this information?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: how to return old phone for credit?

Community Manager
Community Manager

We’d be happy to assist you with the return label, GARJAN6. We hope that your husband is enjoying the new phone and we certainly want to make sure you can return his older device.

You can request additional shipping materials here http://vz.to/2m6fODJ You will simply need to enter your submission id to make the request. Please reach back out to us for any other questions and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We’d be happy to assist you with the return label, GARJAN6. We hope that your husband is enjoying the new phone and we certainly want to make sure you can return his older device.

You can request additional shipping materials here http://vz.to/2m6fODJ You will simply need to enter your submission id to make the request. Please reach back out to us for any other questions and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

before you trade in try to see if anyone like to buy from you locally for more $$$...no harm to check.

0 Likes