How do I track my rebates?

fixyrixy

I don't know my UPC codes from my 3 recent Verizon rebate purchases because I mailed them on so how can I register and track my rebates now!?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: rebates

Community Manager
Community Manager
fixyrixy never fear! You actually can track your rebates here http://spr.ly/6-10Nr2I with your Last name, zip code and mobile number.  BryanS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Community Manager
Community Manager
fixyrixy never fear! You actually can track your rebates here http://spr.ly/6-10Nr2I with your Last name, zip code and mobile number.  BryanS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

cwright2

It asked for promo code and date of purchase.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Let’s get to the bottom of these rebates.  A private message has been sent for further assistance.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Let’s get to the bottom of these rebates.  May we please have your full name and authenticate the account using the link below?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes

Re: How do I track my rebates?

kakanimal
0 Likes

npirzada

I have the same issue. I do not know where is the promo code for a recently added line to i can apply for the rebate ? Any help would be greatly appriciated. Though it would be nice if this was provided upon my order. 

@vzw_customer_support 

0 Likes

nadruoj

Hi I'm having the same issues, and I also don't have the information necessary.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Nadruoj, we want to be sure you get the most out of the rebate. Let's gather some information to help find a resolution. What promotion were you trying to get? When did you get the new phone? Was this for new service or an upgrade?

StevenM_VZW

0 Likes