Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

How do I talk to a live person while overseas?

I am currently serving in Afghanistan.  I tried to call, but I have to go through so many levels to get to a live person, it is very frustrating and expensive, and still i get no help.  I tried the live chat and the woman said I must have a cell phone number or accout number.  I do not.  I asked her to run my social, she refused.  I asked her to give me another way to contact someone who can help me, she would not.  ALL I WANT TO DO IS PAY MY BILL!!!  It is now being reported on my credit report and is destroying my credit score.  Can someone HELP ME!  this is ridiculous

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: No one will help

Customer Support

Thanks so much for your post to us, slboyle.  I apologize that it has been such a struggle trying to get in contact with someone to pay this outstanding bill. We actually handle cell service here. For home internet service, please contact Contact Verizon Customer Service, Verizon Support |Verizon . We apologize for the confusion.

Thank you for all you are doing for our country.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Not applicable

I'm sorry this is happening to someone serving our country over seas.

You were able to log on here, can you log on to your Phone account and pay that way?   or has service ended and they have no account for you?   They should still have a record of your cell number.

Is there someone at home who can help you out?  

Sorry all I have to offer is suggestions.

0 Likes

I think it was an internet account from about 6 years ago. No one at home.  Thank you though for the suggestions.

0 Likes

Call the Customer Service phone number.  Select option 4 and say "Agent" rather than going through and "levels".

But if the account is not a current account and is from "six years ago", you might need to be calling Financial Services instead.  (Have you been in Afghanistan for 6 years?)

0 Likes

Don't really appreciate the sarcasm.  No I have not. But thanks for the info.

0 Likes

No sarcasm. It was a serious question.

Good luck.

Customer Support

Thanks so much for your post to us, slboyle.  I apologize that it has been such a struggle trying to get in contact with someone to pay this outstanding bill. We actually handle cell service here. For home internet service, please contact Contact Verizon Customer Service, Verizon Support |Verizon . We apologize for the confusion.

Thank you for all you are doing for our country.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes