Highlighted

How do I switch plans?

lorenblackman

hello my name is loren and i just want to switch my payment over to $50 insteed of $60 plan. can you make sure it switches please

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: hello my name is loren

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

This is a customer to customer forum, not customer service.  We do not have access to your account.

Call 800-922-0204, or 888-294-6804 for pre-paid (it sounds like you are on a pre-paid plan) to switch your plan.  You can also go to your MyVerizon account (verizonwireless.com, and register if you have not already done so) and see what your plan options are. You may have to call in to get this done.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

This is a customer to customer forum, not customer service.  We do not have access to your account.

Call 800-922-0204, or 888-294-6804 for pre-paid (it sounds like you are on a pre-paid plan) to switch your plan.  You can also go to your MyVerizon account (verizonwireless.com, and register if you have not already done so) and see what your plan options are. You may have to call in to get this done.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello lorenblackman,

We want to make sure you are on the best plan for you. You are able to make changes to your plan on My Verizon: www.vzw.com/myverizon You may also speak to a representative by calling 800-922-0204.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes