Highlighted

How do I stop the "Alert...Your session has expired. Click Close to exit My Verizon" error?

Dorrington

This just started today...keeps sending me back to the home log-in page which goes no-where...can't check usage, etc.  How to I reopen session? Tried various sign-out and sign-in's, but nothing works...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: My Verizon Mobile app says "Alert...Your session has expired. Click Close to exit My Verizon". Can't log on...

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Have you tried rebooting the phone to see if that helps? 

The app had a recent update and it may not be playing nice; have you tried uninstalling the update and then reinstalling it?  (settings > applications > application manager > scroll over to the All tab > scroll down to My Verizon Mobile and then tap it > tap Uninstall Updates)

View solution in original post

Re: My Verizon Mobile app says "Alert...Your session has expired. Click Close to exit My Verizon". Can't log on...

lleague0117

I am having the same issue!   I don't know what else to try

0 Likes

Having same issue. I know there was an update to the app.

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Have you tried rebooting the phone to see if that helps? 

The app had a recent update and it may not be playing nice; have you tried uninstalling the update and then reinstalling it?  (settings > applications > application manager > scroll over to the All tab > scroll down to My Verizon Mobile and then tap it > tap Uninstall Updates)

View solution in original post

Dino722

I have same problem and have tried everything above to no avail. I didn't have the update when I first saw this Alert and tried installing update but still have alert.

0 Likes

Astug

Thank you so much it totally worked!!

Snn5
Sr. Leader

My What's New on mobile PS stated "time out" error was a bug fix.  Desktop site doesn't state that though.  App updated Feb 9.

0 Likes

Re: How do I stop the "Alert...Your session has expired. Click Close to exit My Verizon" error?

subscriber999

Yes.  I tried rebooting and the error still comes up

0 Likes