Highlighted

How do I stop spam calls?

In recent months, I have been getting unsolicted phone calls and texts on my cell phone.

Suggestions on handing it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Spam

Elements

If they're coming from fixed number, you can just block them. But if it's coming from a lot of different numbers, then it gets a bit trickier, and will vary by your phone model. On some models, you can block anonymous or restricted numbers from inside the settings for the phone app, and Verizon's FamilyBase product can also block restricted numbers, or you can  download a third-party app for blocking. If all else fails, there's always the option to change your number.

View solution in original post

Re: Spam

Elements

If they're coming from fixed number, you can just block them. But if it's coming from a lot of different numbers, then it gets a bit trickier, and will vary by your phone model. On some models, you can block anonymous or restricted numbers from inside the settings for the phone app, and Verizon's FamilyBase product can also block restricted numbers, or you can  download a third-party app for blocking. If all else fails, there's always the option to change your number.

View solution in original post