Highlighted

How do I stop spam calls?

In recent months, I have been getting unsolicted phone calls and texts on my cell phone.

Suggestions on handing it.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Spam

If they're coming from fixed number, you can just block them. But if it's coming from a lot of different numbers, then it gets a bit trickier, and will vary by your phone model. On some models, you can block anonymous or restricted numbers from inside the settings for the phone app, and Verizon's FamilyBase product can also block restricted numbers, or you can  download a third-party app for blocking. If all else fails, there's always the option to change your number.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: Spam

If they're coming from fixed number, you can just block them. But if it's coming from a lot of different numbers, then it gets a bit trickier, and will vary by your phone model. On some models, you can block anonymous or restricted numbers from inside the settings for the phone app, and Verizon's FamilyBase product can also block restricted numbers, or you can  download a third-party app for blocking. If all else fails, there's always the option to change your number.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: How do I stop spam calls?

thanks but i block every number  that has called me they call from a similar one. i tell them not to call me and still get them. somehow  they are spoofing numbers in fact my own number called me  once. I think it is up to  verizon to catch and prosecute them.  what say you verizon ??

Highlighted

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

Highlighted

Customer Support

We understand your concern with getting spam calls, burgthing9. With our Call Filter app, you can prevent and report suspicious calls and texts. Click here to learn more: http://spr.ly/6607Gvb1f.

0 Likes