Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: How do I stop service

Ann154
Expert

To cancel your Verizon Wireless account, you can visit a corporate store or call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or another phone. Be firm but polite that you want to cancel your line or the entire account. If you want to keep the phone number, you need to port it to another carrier first. The port process actually cancels the line. You should also make this change as close as possible to the end of your billing cycle as you won't be prorated for any of the unused service.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

Re: How do I stop service

Ann154
Expert

To cancel your Verizon Wireless account, you can visit a corporate store or call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or another phone. Be firm but polite that you want to cancel your line or the entire account. If you want to keep the phone number, you need to port it to another carrier first. The port process actually cancels the line. You should also make this change as close as possible to the end of your billing cycle as you won't be prorated for any of the unused service.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.