Highlighted

How do I stop conversations I have on my phone from appearing on Verizon Messages?

My personal conversations that I have on my phone are popping up on my Verizon Message acct. Hod do I turn off this setting? In the old version of the Verizon Messages (website), I never saw a phone conversation appear. I usually use the Verizon Message acct (website) for work-related matters.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: How can I stop conversations that I have on my phone to appear on my Verizon Messages (website acct)?

Sr. Leader

You can open the text app, chose more /menu, then settings, back up and sync, then turn off backup and sync. 

This means the content is limited to your phone only.  Deleted texts are not recovera and cannot transfer if you swap your SIM card.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How can I stop conversations that I have on my phone to appear on my Verizon Messages (website acct)?

Expert

This is text conversations occurring with the same phone number? The way Verizon Messages+ works is to allow the ability to sync from the phone to the other devices you have setup to use the Verizon Messages+ application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

The text conversations are occurring with the same phone number. Is there a way to turn the syncing setting off? Thank you for your response.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

You can open the text app, chose more /menu, then settings, back up and sync, then turn off backup and sync. 

This means the content is limited to your phone only.  Deleted texts are not recovera and cannot transfer if you swap your SIM card.

View solution in original post

0 Likes