Highlighted

How do I speak to a competent person at Verizon?

I would like to email someone with a detailed explanation of my situation. So far, I have had to explain the exact same story dozens of times, but the employees don't know how to resolve it. I don't have endless hours to waste listening to [removed] on-hold music.  I just need YOU people to delete the duplicate account you created. I can't do it, you must be the ones. However, if I call the customer service number all I get are mouth breathers who don't seem to understand. What is the final tier number????? I want to [removed] an executive off.

I would just switch providers again, but they're all the same.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How do I speak to a competent person at Verizon?

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand that this has been hassle to deal with and we are here to help. I want to review your account in more detail to get your issues resolved. Please respond to the private message I have sent you regarding your issue.

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How do I speak to a competent person at Verizon?

Well thanks for at least trying. You were the only one to even make an attempt. Too bad you failed also. I guess I'm just going to go prepaid again. At least that way I can keep track of what's going on. I hate Verizon so much now. This has been a terrible experience. I will forever tell everyone what an incompetent organization Verizon is.

0 Likes