Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Paper bill

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

You can change it yourself via your My Verizon account, i.e., log into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager.  Hover over My Profile at the top, then click My Profile & Settings.  Scroll down to the Wireless Billing Information section, then click the blue Change Paper-Free Billing to the far right of Paper-Free Billing.  Click the blue Switch Back to Paper Billing.

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

This is a peer to peer forum - you need to log in to your account and switch to paper billing, or call customer service at 800-922-0204 and request that.

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

You can change it yourself via your My Verizon account, i.e., log into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager.  Hover over My Profile at the top, then click My Profile & Settings.  Scroll down to the Wireless Billing Information section, then click the blue Change Paper-Free Billing to the far right of Paper-Free Billing.  Click the blue Switch Back to Paper Billing.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Your description of how to turn paper billing back on is not correct; please provide an updated description of how to do this?

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

See the response in a more recent thread:

Paper Billing

0 Likes