How do I set up a payment arragnement?

Tobydemon

I've made payment arrangements online before and now I can't seem to find it, can anyone help??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: How do I set up a payment arragnement?

Verizon Employee

You can set up your payment arrangement in any of our Express Service portals:

• My Verizon Online
  • My Verizon App
  • Sign In to set it up.
  • Automated Phone System

If you do not have access to any of these Express Service options, you can contact Financial Service at 866-266-1445. However, you will find using the Express Service portal is fast and easy to do.

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Serious question

Community Manager
Community Manager
Tobydemon,

We are definitely here to help you out. We want to ensure you get everything squared away with your bill. In order to set up payment arrangements you will want to contact our Financial Services department. They may be reached directly at (866) 266-1445. Their hours of operation are: Mon-Fri 7AM-9PM ET, Sat 8AM-5PM ET, and Sun closed.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How do I set up a payment arragnement?

Verizon Employee

You can set up your payment arrangement in any of our Express Service portals:

• My Verizon Online
  • My Verizon App
  • Sign In to set it up.
  • Automated Phone System

If you do not have access to any of these Express Service options, you can contact Financial Service at 866-266-1445. However, you will find using the Express Service portal is fast and easy to do.

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Likes