Highlighted

How do I send back my device on the device payment program?

1Allie

I Just joined the edge program and I need to send back my old phone. How long do I have to send it back and where do I send it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: How do I send back my phone after I joined the edge program.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Great question! We're glad you reached out to us, it's important to send it back within the 14 days to avoid charges. All you have to do is sign into My Verizon VerizonWireless.com/printlabel. Then, click on "Print Return Label"  and proceed to print one in PDF file. Keep a copy of the tracking number, for your records. It's important to point out you should not select "Recent Orders" but "Print Return Label".

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: How do I send back my phone after I joined the edge program.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Great question! We're glad you reached out to us, it's important to send it back within the 14 days to avoid charges. All you have to do is sign into My Verizon VerizonWireless.com/printlabel. Then, click on "Print Return Label"  and proceed to print one in PDF file. Keep a copy of the tracking number, for your records. It's important to point out you should not select "Recent Orders" but "Print Return Label".

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes