Highlighted

How do I see the contacts for my secondary devices?

lwgorrell

Have 3 LG Cosmos phones on the account.  If I go to myverizon/cloud/contacts, I see the contacts for the primary phone.  How do I see the contacts for the other 2 phones?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: myverizon/cloud/contacts

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

Each line can (and should) have a separate login and password.  The primary line will see all the other lines' activity.  The secondary lines will see their own activity.  Each line will have access to it's own cloud, contacts, backup and purchases such as ringtones and ringbacks.

Go to verizonwireless.com and REGISTER each line for an account.  If it says the account is already registered, clear cache and cookies or use a different browser to register the additional lines.

0 Likes

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

Each line can (and should) have a separate login and password.  The primary line will see all the other lines' activity.  The secondary lines will see their own activity.  Each line will have access to it's own cloud, contacts, backup and purchases such as ringtones and ringbacks.

Go to verizonwireless.com and REGISTER each line for an account.  If it says the account is already registered, clear cache and cookies or use a different browser to register the additional lines.

0 Likes

bagvzn

Registered second line - and then do what?  When I try to get to Cloud it says "only an account member" - no access to Cloud for just Contacts.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

bagvzn, did you previoiusly have a cloud set up on the line you just registered?

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes