how to restore deleted text message

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: restore deleted text message

Expert

Unless you had it backed up using Verizon Cloud or another SMS Backup application, it is gone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Expert

Unless you had it backed up using Verizon Cloud or another SMS Backup application, it is gone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

It depends on where you had them backed up (Cloud?  app?), but if they weren't backed up somewhere, once they're deleted they are gone.

Highlighted

CLOUD Says I have 329 backed up. How do I get them?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We want to assist you with getting access to your information. Is this the Verizon Cloud, iCloud, or another cloud service? StanleyC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How do I restore deleted text messages?

How /Where do you check in the Cloud if you have an account?  I don't see a tab for Messages.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

That's a very good question, jdeRoo614. I'm sorry to let you know that call logs and messages are deleted from the cloud when deleted from your phone, but all other content is always kept in the cloud.

CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How do I restore deleted text messages from a old lg flip phone? (NOT A SMART PHONE)

Is it possible to get accidently deleted text messages and pictures from an old flip phone (not a smart phone)? Can we contact Verizon and they can do it? Old flip phone not able to save to cloud and they were not saved to the sd card (which was malfunctioning anyway).

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How do I restore deleted text messages from a old lg flip phone? (NOT A SMART PHONE)

Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out to us, and for apprising us to the situation! At this time, a record of your text logs can be retrieved through your My Verizon account. The usage log will allow you to review the numbers reached, the types of messages sent, and the time details, broken up by each line of service. Information on how to do so can be found at the link attached here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-usage-on-your-bill/ .  MatthewI_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I need to get a text message  i deleted yesterday

0 Likes