Highlighted

How do I remove a prepaid jetpack from my account?

I'm getting rid of my prepaid jetpack, and even after resetting, my account info is still on it.  How can I remove the device from my account or delete the account?  I've tried to "request account manager status" but nothing happens...I don't know why I should have to do that since I'm the one that created the account! I should be the owner!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Removing prepaid jetpack from account, or deleting account?

Customer Support

We're so sorry to hear that you decided to cancel your prepay jetpack cstmr59! Please contact prepay support directly at 888-294-6804. We support postpaid accounts here.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We're so sorry to hear that you decided to cancel your prepay jetpack cstmr59! Please contact prepay support directly at 888-294-6804. We support postpaid accounts here.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

I will soon have the same problem of needing to deactivate my jetpack and removing it from my account so I can start with a new plan. I'm on a month to month prepay that I need to completely delete.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes