Highlighted

How do I print transcript of text messages?

Jcspectra69

I am truying to print a transcript of entire text messages sent back and forth between me and another number.  I need content plus dates

Re: text

JimStratton

> You can, however, forward text messages to an email address,

Please explain how to do that with Message+ on both Pixel 3 (current version of Android) and Window 10 (1809).

Thank you,

Jim

0 Likes

Re: How do I print transcript of text messages?

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

One option is to print via the My Verizon web site:  My Verizon Website - Print Texts

Another option is to use a text backup and restore app that allows for printing, such as  SMS Backup and Restore

You could forward the texts to your e-mail and print from there, but you'll likely lose the date/time stamps.  

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

@JimStratton wrote:

> You can, however, forward text messages to an email address,

Please explain how to do that with Message+ on both Pixel 3 (current version of Android) and Window 10 (1809).

Thank you,

Jim

I haven't used Verizon Messages in a long time but with most text apps, you open the text you want to forward and long-press it.  You'll either get a pop-up menu or you'll select the Menu (the three dots in the upper right-hand corner) with various choices, including Forward.  Once you select Forward, enter your e-mail address in the To line and send it to your e-mail account.  Then from your computer, open your e-mail, find the message, then print as you would any e-mail.

0 Likes

Customer Service Rep

Great question! All you have to do is open one of your conversations on Message+, tap and hold a message. When presented with the option select the desired messages and click the share option. It will be the arrow on the top right. You can then enter the email address you want the messages to go to. Does this help? 

RogelioZ_VZW

0 Likes