Highlighted

How do I print my contacts?

AliceinMD

I have two questions:

1) I am trying to print all of my Contacts.  I go to the page where I can see the long list of contacts, select “All,” click on the Actions dropdown menu and choose “Print,” and then I receive this message:  “Something happened while we were trying to print your request.  Please give it another try.”  I have been trying and retrying several times a day for more than a week.  What is wrong?

2)  When I was using Backup Assistant, I received a “backup complete” message each morning. Now I am apparently using The Cloud, and I never see a “backup complete” message.  Is that the way it is supposed to operate?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Printing contacts trouble and backup confirmation question

Community Manager
Community Manager

AliceinMD,

We'll help with both of these! As Ann154 stated, you can export the contacts to a CSV file and then open them in a spreadsheet to print.

The Cloud is a great improvement over the former Backup Assistant program. What device do you have? If you access the app, and then tap on the two arrows circling each other in the upper corner everything should back up for you. You will then get a notification when a backup needs to complete.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

1) Possible option. Export the contacts to a CSV file and open the resulting file in a spreadsheet program (Excel) and print from there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Community Manager
Community Manager

AliceinMD,

We'll help with both of these! As Ann154 stated, you can export the contacts to a CSV file and then open them in a spreadsheet to print.

The Cloud is a great improvement over the former Backup Assistant program. What device do you have? If you access the app, and then tap on the two arrows circling each other in the upper corner everything should back up for you. You will then get a notification when a backup needs to complete.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes