Highlighted

How do I print a return label?

Lashae22

I recieved my new phone on the edge program and I am trying to return my phone that I did not purchase on the edge program so I will not be charged.  It is approaching the 14 days and I talked to a customer service rep and was told I would  be getting a return label but I have not recieved it yet.  How can I get a return label to return my old phone so I do not get charged?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Return Label

Community Manager
Community Manager
We surely want to make sure you return your device on time. We're sorry for any delay in receiving a label. You can pick one up at the VZW store or print one online at www.verizonwireless.com/printlabel
SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager
We surely want to make sure you return your device on time. We're sorry for any delay in receiving a label. You can pick one up at the VZW store or print one online at www.verizonwireless.com/printlabel
SheritaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Lashae22

Does it matter that the one that comes up is the label for the phone I was sent, not the phone I need to return, or does it all go to the same place?

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager
I'm glad you asked, Lashae22. The return label on My Verizon will return your device to our warehouse. Please make sure you use the Edge return bag and also keep the tracking number for future reference.

AndreaS_VZW
0 Likes

Still not able print label very unhappy with Verizon!!!!!!!!!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Larrylamar1110,

We know how important it is that your device is returned in time, and that you have your return label. What happens when you use the link we provided to print your return label?

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes

arappmem

The link verizonwireless.com/printlabel does not work.  It just goes to my orders but no where is there a link or button or instructions on printing a return label.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

@arappmem ,

It's definitely important to be able to get your device sent in correctly and on time. As this thread was originally asked and answered in 2015, the vzw.com/printlabel link will not work for early upgrades. You would have received the return label to use either with the original order if you did this online or by phone, or provided to you directly if you visited an authorized retailer to upgrade in a store. A corporate store would have taken the phone at the time that you did the upgrade, so there wouldn't have been a need to send it in later. After each of those scenarios, if you still have not been able to get a return label for your phone, then it would need to be ordered through Customer Service. Please check your Inbox for more information.

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes

dropkick66

this doesn't work.....

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

dropkick66,

We want to do all we can to provide the best resources so that you can send your device back. This link was provided as a resource several years ago, and I want to make sure that you have the correct process for your needs now. Are you sending in a trade-in, completing an early upgrade, or returning a device that has been replaced via warranty? All details will be helpful.

ColinH_VZW

0 Likes