Highlighted

How do I pay off my device?

RVD2

I am half way through my on line financing and want to pay off my device.  Where does one go to do this on line.  The answer so far is go to my Verizon.  Cannot seem to find the method of paying off the phones.

Thx

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: how do I pay off the device

chris1060

If you login to My Verizon, in the menu select Account > Devices, select the device that you want to pay off. It will show you the information on the payment progress andthe remaining balance. There will be a tab that says Pay Off Device. Click on that and follow the prompts. It will walk you through the process.

View solution in original post

chris1060

If you login to My Verizon, in the menu select Account > Devices, select the device that you want to pay off. It will show you the information on the payment progress andthe remaining balance. There will be a tab that says Pay Off Device. Click on that and follow the prompts. It will walk you through the process.

View solution in original post

RLWcallme1

Hi there,  I went the distance on paying off my device and it said to call them.  When I did all I got was an automation.  Please give me a number of someone I can talk to, person to person.

0 Likes

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

@RLWcallme1 wrote:

Hi there,  I went the distance on paying off my device and it said to call them.  When I did all I got was an automation.  Please give me a number of someone I can talk to, person to person.

*611 from your mobile device.  

0 Likes