Highlighted

How do I pay my Verizon with a Canadian Credit Card without calling in?

jerryjack

Im tired of being told Im sorry, Let me sent you to someone who will be able to help you.  2 hours later I still don't have my bill paid, and the problem persists.  Verizon does not accept a "postal code" in lieu of a "Zip Code"  For those that don't know the difference, this post is not for you.  Zip Code is a 5 digit number, whereas a Postal Code is a combined 6 character code with numbers and letters.  For Example. V2S 2E8 is a Postal Code in Canada.

The problem with Verizon is a non US credit Card cannot be used to pay a Verizon bill online, and 4 out of 5 customer service people don't know how to do it either.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: How do I pay my Verizon with a Canadian Credit Card without calling in?

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry you are having so much trouble using your Canada address and credit card to pay your bill jerryjack. Since we are a U.S. Based company, majority of our customers who use our 3g and Lte network use U.S. credit cards so our system is not built to accept international addresses. Is there a U.S. address on your account with us or are you using prepaid?

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry you are having so much trouble using your Canada address and credit card to pay your bill jerryjack. Since we are a U.S. Based company, majority of our customers who use our 3g and Lte network use U.S. credit cards so our system is not built to accept international addresses. Is there a U.S. address on your account with us or are you using prepaid?

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes

winterbaby18

I would suggest buying a cashiers check or money order (in USD) and then mailing it in.

0 Likes