Highlighted

How do I make sure my daughter can't uninstall the Family Base Companion app?

sara_jean1985

How do I make sure my daughter cant uninstal the Family Base Companion app?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Family Base Companion

Community Manager
Community Manager

sara.jean1985,

This program is such a great option to help control the usage on devices. Let's clarify the companion application. If the application is removed, you will be notified. Depending on the model and application version, the application requests and uses Device Admin Permissions to ensure it cannot be removed. If not compatible with the admin permissions, you still will be notified if the application is removed.

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

deloused
0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

sara.jean1985,

This program is such a great option to help control the usage on devices. Let's clarify the companion application. If the application is removed, you will be notified. Depending on the model and application version, the application requests and uses Device Admin Permissions to ensure it cannot be removed. If not compatible with the admin permissions, you still will be notified if the application is removed.

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post