Highlighted

How do I mail a complaint and request?

On approximately June 20, 2018 or the week of, I spoke with a customer service representative with Verizon on the Verizon Online Chat. I recall one of the representatives names was Maria [removed]. I seen a promotion with Verizon that if I added a new line of service I would get an iPhone 6s Free. I spoke with Maria or someone on chat regarding this offer. I was told if I went in to the store the next day or so I could get the promotion. When I went into the store the next day I was told the promotion had expired. I pulled up the chat showing that it states I could go in the next day to receive the promotion. I called customer service and they stated since the current offer was different they would fix it so I still received the free phone. They also spoke with the Verizon store regarding this. We got the new phone and had my daughters phone number changed. She also traded her current phone in. We would not have changed a phone line unnecessarily. I am being charged for the phone to this date.... I have called customer service numerous times. Today I spoke with customer service who stated they looked at the chats and agree they did say they would honor the promotion, however the name of the promotion was not stated in the chat. I spoke with the representative also on the phone and so did the Verizon store manager. I should not be charged for this phone. Customer service stated the only promotion they can find from back then was buy an iPhone6s get an Apple Watch free. Well, if that’s the case, I never got an Apple Watch either... I have been a customer of Verizon for over 20 years. I would really like this fixed.  What address would I send this to?

Content modified as required by @verizon_wireless_terms

JHarris
0 Likes

Re: How do I mail a complaint and request?

Ann154
Expert

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/

The USPS address in the line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes