How do I look up my balance due to pay off my phone?

KaylinK

I have looked everywhere. I want to pay off my phone so I can switch to an Android instead of iPhone. But I can't find my balance due ANYWHERE. My situation is complicated because I'm on my Grandparents plan and I have little to no access to their account, besides paying my part of the bill. I tried calling customer service but they ask for a PIN that I do not know. Help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: How do I look up my balance due to pay off my phone?

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

Your grandparents, as the ones ultimately responsible financially, will have the payoff information available on their account.  Can you ask them what the payoff balance is? 

Unless you are a designated account manager (and it doesn't sound like you are) Verizon cannot give you that information.  You need to be designated as a manager, or get the info from your grandparents.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: How do I look up my balance due to pay off my phone?

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

Your grandparents, as the ones ultimately responsible financially, will have the payoff information available on their account.  Can you ask them what the payoff balance is? 

Unless you are a designated account manager (and it doesn't sound like you are) Verizon cannot give you that information.  You need to be designated as a manager, or get the info from your grandparents.

View solution in original post

0 Likes