Highlighted

How do I keep unlimited data while upgrading one of my devices?

mrsgrimm

Need clarification on upgrading and keeping unlimited data.

Have: (all have upgrades available)

1) unlimited

2) unlimited

3) 2gb

4) 4gb

5) no data (basic flip phone)

What I need to know is: If I upgrade Line 3 to a new phone & keep it's current data plan, when it comes in the mail can I activate it on Line 1 and activate Line 3's original phone back on that Line, will I lose the unlimited data on Line 1? (I do know we would be agreeing to a new 2 yr contract for Line 3) OR will I have to activate the new phone on Line 3 first and then do the switching to Line 1? ( this is so confusing since Verizon took the unlimited away)

Thanks Everyone!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Keeping "Unlimited Data" and Upgrading

Not applicable

mrsgrimm wrote:

1) unlimited

2) unlimited

3) 2gb

4) 4gb

What I need to know is: If I upgrade Line 3 to a new phone & keep it's current data plan, when it comes in the mail can I activate it on Line 1 and activate Line 3's original phone back on that Line, will I lose the unlimited data on Line 1? (I do know we would be agreeing to a new 2 yr contract for Line 3) OR will I have to activate the new phone on Line 3 first and then do the switching to Line 1? ( this is so confusing since Verizon took the unlimited away)

Thanks Everyone!

If you upgrade line 3 there is nothing to do on line 3 just keep the phone on it activated. Just activate the phone that comes in the mail on line 1.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Keeping "Unlimited Data" and Upgrading

Not applicable

mrsgrimm wrote:

1) unlimited

2) unlimited

3) 2gb

4) 4gb

Thanks Everyone!

If you upgrade line 3 there is nothing to do on line 3 just keep the phone on it activated. Just activate the phone that comes in the mail on line 1.

View solution in original post

0 Likes