Highlighted

How do I keep my account suspended?

I'm living abroad, but I come back to the States a couple of times each year and want to use my phone and existing phone number.  How do I keep my account suspended until I need it again?  If I let it automatically reconnect then suspend it the next day (as that appears to be my only option), will I be charged for an entire billing cycle?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: How do I keep my account suspended?

Customer Support

Tbraum, we want to ensure that you receive the best options possible. The suspension options have changed since November 12, 2015. You now have the option of having the service suspended for 90 days within 12 month period.

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

You can only suspend for 6 months for every rolling 12 months.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Shopitup, that sounds fun living abroad. Let's work together to see what options are available. You will be able to suspend the lines for 6 months out of the year and then it will automatically reconnect. What plan are you on? How long do you stay when you come back to the States?
ZangY_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Checked my account and it appears the suspension period is NOW 90 days in 365 ! ! ! !

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Tbraum, we want to ensure that you receive the best options possible. The suspension options have changed since November 12, 2015. You now have the option of having the service suspended for 90 days within 12 month period.

AlbertoR_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes