Highlighted

How do I get out of my Device Payment Plan contract?

landerson725

Is the only way to get out of the edge contract to buy your phone for full retail price?  I dont want to upgrade at the 50% payoff point because then I will have to continue in the Edge program.  I dont have anything against the Edge program, just realized after 5 months of paying on this phone, I dont want to be in a contract anymore. 

Just curious of how to do this?  Thank you

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: How to get out of Edge Contract?

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

You can simply make the payments as scheduled OR pay off the balance which would be the sum of all remaining payments.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

You can simply make the payments as scheduled OR pay off the balance which would be the sum of all remaining payments.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

landerson725,

We want you to have your account set up just the way you would like! To end an Edge agreement if you are outside of your 14 day worry free guarantee period you would need to pay off the remaining balance on your Edge agreement. Let us know if you have any other concerns we may address.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes

Re: How do I get out of my Device Payment Plan contract?

Hdill64

I will like to get copies of my Retail installment contract for the lines ending in 0205,5048 and 4619

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

@Hdill64 wrote:

I will like to get copies of my Retail installment contract for the lines ending in 0205,5048 and 4619

The agreements are available in your documents and receipts section of your MyVerizon account online. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hdill64, your Device Payment Agreement is absolutely available on My Verizon. Ann154 mentioned this is in the Documents & Receipts, simply hover over Bill and then select Documents & Receipts to view your receipts and Device Payment Plans. Does this help to explain?

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes