Highlighted

How do I get my security deposit returned?

Mrkcampbell

When i joined verizon i was asked to pay a $400 security deposit that will be refunded after a year. It has been a year and still no refund. I called financial services and they basically gave me the run around just transferring my call back and forth. I want my refund i paid nearly over a grand for when i joined, i have bills and other things to take care of i really need my refund. The guy at the store said after a year i will be refunded, he gave no further info,so whats going on? Can some help me?pleeeaaase thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Security deposit

Snn5
Sr. Leader
0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader
0 Likes

dpeniuk

I have the same issue. And yes, I qualify to get my security deposit fully returned. I provided them $800 (2 x $400) to open 2 accounts. We brought our own iphone 7's. After 6 HOURS being on the phone with Verizon and in-store, I have only received $125 of that $800 back. It's been 2.5 YEARS since I opened the account. Never late on a payment. Never missed a payment. Credit is excellent.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Good afternoon, dpeniuk. It's vital to get the right security deposit refund, so I understand your concern when it's less than expected. I'm here to help. Please check your private messages for more information.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes