Highlighted

How do I get my account unlocked!?

mnyman

My account has been locked because through my own fault I forgot my password and security code. When it was locked I thought it was a simple fix, since the website prompted me to call customer service to restore access to Myverizon. THE AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SERVICE IS USELESS. There are no options to help unlock my account, I can't get in touch with a live person, and I can't do anything because I forgot my security code. I am agitated to say the least. How do I unlock my account and how can a get help because this is the most unhelpful customer service ever

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes

Re: How do I get my account unlocked!?

sprmankalel
Leader

611 from your cell phone. Continue to press 0 for an operator. Using any other option will lead to frustration.

0 Likes

mnyman

I tried that but it just said "Let's try that again" and than after two times it hung up on me

0 Likes

sprmankalel
Leader

ALWAYS works for me.

0 Likes

chris1060

If you can't get through on 611, try 800-922-0204

0 Likes

sprmankalel
Leader

One is not different from another.

0 Likes

mnyman

Okay I fixed my security code, but that still doesn't help that my account is still locked.

Both numbers bring me to the same automated customer service, pressing 0 only makes it hang up on me. There are no options on resetting my password or helping me unlock my account. Are there anyways to actually get a live person from customer support about this issue?

0 Likes

sprmankalel
Leader

When you call and press 0 it will ask you for your password then it will ask you what you want. Press 0 again and it asks one more time. Press 0 and it puts you in a queue. This is how I do it every time. I have never been hung up on.

0 Likes

Customer Service Rep

@mnyman,

Look no further help is here! I can definitely help unlock your My Verizon account. I have sent your a direct message. Please reply to it so I may further assist.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes

Customer Service Rep

mnyman, we appreciate your efforts thus far. We're stepping in to help. When calling our automated system at 800-922-0204 or *611 from your device, you will need to enter your mobile number. Your password is the last four digits of your social security number or an additional billing account password if you have added one. Please be advised that billing account passwords are a maximum of 5 characters which can be letters, numbers, or a word/name.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes