Highlighted

How do I get a new box to return my device?

I recently joined the Verizon Edge program and received a new phone. My wife recycled the return box and info before I could tell her it was necessary to send it back. My local Verizon outlet tells me it's impossible to return the phone in-store, so can you help me get you my old phone? If any box will work, then can I just get a new return label?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Verizon Edge phone return question

Community Manager
Community Manager
I want to make sure that you are able to return the phone pantsface.sadburger! I have sent you a private message so we can get this taken care of.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

sprmankalel
Leader

Did you use the Early Edge option? This is the only way you are required to return the old device. If so, you can log on to your account on www.vzw.com and go to Documents and Receipts and print a return label.

0 Likes

I have looked under Documents and Receipts and haven't found a return label. There are docs about the edge installment program, the equipment upgrade, and the promotion offer, but no return label.

It is hard for me to distinguish between Edge and Early Edge. My old phone was not due for a discounted upgrade for 4 more months when I received an email offer to upgrade through the Edge program. The email did not use the term Early Edge. When I made the account changes and ordered my new phone, I remember distinctly reading that I needed to return my old phone, and in the packaging of the new phone there was a note saying to use a specific plastic bag and the shipping box from my new phone to return my old phone. I do not recall specifically seeing a return label in the package, as some others have noted, but I did not look closely because I was not ready immediately to return my old phone (intending to transfer data, etc.). As noted in the OP, my wife recycled all of the stuff that night without me telling her to save it.

0 Likes

sprmankalel
Leader

Aaaaah! You did use the Early Edge promotion. I would simply call VZW and ask for the address. That should be the easiest but they may want to send you a label.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager
I want to make sure that you are able to return the phone pantsface.sadburger! I have sent you a private message so we can get this taken care of.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes