lost my sim card for my phone how do i get a new one

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: sim card

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Replacement SIM cards are free at your local Corporate VzW store or by contacting Customer Service.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Replacement SIM cards are free at your local Corporate VzW store or by contacting Customer Service.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

That is a great question and we are here to help! The fastest way would be to visit our store location. KleoL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Community Manager
Community Manager

PALMERT4685,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We certainly want to make sure that you get a brand new SIM card as soon as possible. You can walk into a corporate location and pick one up for free. Did you need us to locate a store for you?

NicoleT_VZW

0 Likes

ljeemom04

no they aren't free at the stores they charge 10 dollars!

Community Manager
Community Manager

ljeemom04, Knowing the cost of a SIM card at the store is important. I am here to assist. You can get a SIM free of charge by visiting one of our Verizon Wireless corporate locations. If you visit one of the authorized retailers you may be subject to a charge for the SIM. I have included a link on where you can locate the nearest corporate store to you. I am confident you will be able to get a free SIM at one of those locations. https://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/

JustinB_VZW

0 Likes