Highlighted

How do I get a discount for paper free billing?

Jordancox342

I see here thru my work that I receive a 3% discount for enrolling in paperless billing,which I have done but where's my discount?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Paperless billing

Community Manager
Community Manager

Jordancox342, I too would be just as puzzled by a missing discount. Definitely want to ensure that is all on your account as well. If you have indeed enrolled for paperless billing, it can take up to 1 to 2 billing cycles for the additional 3% to appear.

You can view your discounts on page 2-3 of your invoice, online.

Sign in through here to view your online invoices:

http://spr.ly/6585BWIb9

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Re: Paperless billing

Community Manager
Community Manager

Jordancox342, I too would be just as puzzled by a missing discount. Definitely want to ensure that is all on your account as well. If you have indeed enrolled for paperless billing, it can take up to 1 to 2 billing cycles for the additional 3% to appear.

You can view your discounts on page 2-3 of your invoice, online.

Sign in through here to view your online invoices:

http://spr.ly/6585BWIb9

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Re: How do I get a discount for paper free billing?

Debdel123

I too signed up for paperfree billing months ago and have yet to see the discount on my bills.

So please don't send me a link to sign up.  I haven't received a paper statement in my mailbox in months.  What's up?

0 Likes

Re: How do I get a discount for paper free billing?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Debdel123, every savings certainly adds up in the pocketbook. I know that I would be anxious to see that extra value. In your case, would this be an employer discount for having the paper free billing or is this specifically the auto pay/paper free discount that you are looking for? Which plan do you currently have?

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes