i need to get last 4 month all phone call and text history

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: how to get my last 4 month text and phone call history

Expert

90 days worth of message history is available on your MyVerizon account online. Your call log is available for 18 months in the same place.

Otherwise the information is available on your phone. You can use a SMS Backup application available on Play Store if you have an Android phone to extract the information from the phone. Some even backup your call logs too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

90 days worth of message history is available on your MyVerizon account online. Your call log is available for 18 months in the same place.

Otherwise the information is available on your phone. You can use a SMS Backup application available on Play Store if you have an Android phone to extract the information from the phone. Some even backup your call logs too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Ann154  Does this show message content or just number message was sent to/from?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

The text log doesn't have message content. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Suzz815, text message content cannot be viewed via your My Verizon account. You can only see the numbers. Does this help?

0 Likes