Highlighted

How do I find a copy of my call history?

How can I find a copy of my call history?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Call history

Customer Support

Jerry1958, viewing call details can be very important when trying to retrace steps. To view call history from a billing cycle that has completed, sign into My Verizon, select the blue link for View (date) Bill, here you will select the billing cycle that you wish to view as well as the tab for Calls, Messages, Data. Once this opens you may select local or international call history and which line on the account you wish to see the details for. You will then see every incoming and outgoing call for that billing cycle to that line.

Should you wish to see call details for your current billing cycle, go back to the home screen on My Verizon, click the blue Minutes link, choose the line that you wish to view the details for and here you will see the current call records for that line.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

In My Verizon you can find past usage details for each line on the account.

0 Likes

Customer Support

Jerry1958, viewing call details can be very important when trying to retrace steps. To view call history from a billing cycle that has completed, sign into My Verizon, select the blue link for View (date) Bill, here you will select the billing cycle that you wish to view as well as the tab for Calls, Messages, Data. Once this opens you may select local or international call history and which line on the account you wish to see the details for. You will then see every incoming and outgoing call for that billing cycle to that line.

Should you wish to see call details for your current billing cycle, go back to the home screen on My Verizon, click the blue Minutes link, choose the line that you wish to view the details for and here you will see the current call records for that line.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post