How do I file a complaint?

tke259

I have recently had some issues with my account and when I've contacted customer service they have been rude and very unhelpful. I'd like to file a complaint because I am fed up with the terrible customer service Verizon has but I cannot find anywhere to file a complaint. I have a feeling that they intentionally make it difficult because they really don't care about their customers and don't care if we have any complaints.

Labels (1)

Re: How do I file a complaint?

pherson
Leader

YYou can go on their Facebook or Twitter accounts, or call customer service.

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want every experience that you have with us to be a great one. Please tell me what had you calling in to customer service so that I can fix it.

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

MARMCC70

I recent scheduled class at the Poughkeepsie,NY Verizon. 1st course went fine. Second I showed up 10 min early and was told to wait in the back at 1:00PM no one acknowledge my existence.... At 1:19PM I was told to wait. at 1:22pm I LEFT!

Why would you schedule something and not even have the manners to acknowledge th delay or tell me what the heck was happening??????????????

0 Likes
Highlighted

PAC_Z

I have also had a POOR experience with the online chat representative and the phone representative. In both instances, I was given incorrect information which led to unfortunate results. There was no recourse for these individuals because they were both anonymous people with a first name. It is frustrating to have to go through these issues without any recourse.

0 Likes

ANTRSIE2

I have been with verizon in total 14 years 9 on my own account, always been very happy with them and told every one how I loved them, well that all changed today, when I was told to just switch to sprint cause that would be better for me as there was nothing the rep could do about the monthly access fee or to lower my bill anymore than 17 dollars, seriously considering changing company if this is how they treat there loyal customers, seems to me as verizon is just out to get you where ever they can, so disappointed

0 Likes