How do I enroll in Paper-free Billing?

18mlbnut

How do I enroll in the paperless billing program . I hear there is an additional 3% discount above our corporate discount. I enjoy saving our renewable resources,vnot to mention my garbage bill.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: 3% discount

Klue

Log into My Verizon, click on the Billing Tab, and follow the prompts to Paperless Billing.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Klue

Log into My Verizon, click on the Billing Tab, and follow the prompts to Paperless Billing.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

fraztn01

I received a notice in the mail that my 3% discout will be removed because I removed the paperless billing discount.  Trying to attempt to put it back on and not able to find where to do so, I had to sign up for this usless community post.  Following the directions above and of course like everything else...THERE IS NO LINK TO PAPERLESS BILLING!

Re: How do I enroll in Paper-free Billing?

fraztn01

How about letting people to know to look under SETTINGS in the Bill tab.  That's where you will find it. 

Re: How do I enroll in Paper-free Billing?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Discount concerns are never fun. We're here to assist. To clarify, do you need any assistance at this time?

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes