How do I drop devices from my plan?

I want to drop one phone and one tablet from my plan which currently has 3 phones and the tablet. I'd like to do this over the phone rather than at one of the stores because I have back problems and can't stand for long periods of time (or even fairly short ones), and whenever I've gone to the Verizon store it has taken quite a stay to get anything done. But the phone system keeps kicking me out. It doesn't offer an option to discuss dropping a device, and when I press "6" for other options, it sends me back to the original options. Any suggestions on how to get thru to a human being?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How do I drop devices from my plan?

Sr. Leader

AS luck would have it, calling is a perfect way to cancel lines of service.  You can use 611 from one of your cell phones.

TO avoid any ETFs, ask if these lines are both out of contract. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

you can drop whatever you want, whenever you want as long as they're not still under contract.

if SO, they're gonna get you with Early Termination Fees (ETF)

0 Likes
Highlighted

call 1-800-922-0204  that is verizon cusomter care or *611 from your verizon wireless device  you would need to follow promts for cusotmer care to disconnect

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

CCall them at number above, then choose option 4 then say agent.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello dejavu2015! I'm terribly sorry to hear that you're wanting to cancel lines of service with us. This saddened me greatly. We never want to lose any of our customers business. What has brought you to this decision? Share details so we can step in and assist you further. Thanks so much.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes