Highlighted

How do I create a PIN number?

KENMAT50

Verizon asked me to create a pin for my acct does anyone know where and how this is done

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Pin #s

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Log into your My Verizon account (if you're an Account Owner/Manager), hover over My Profile at the top and then click on My Profile & Settings.  To the far right of Account PIN, click the blue Set Account PIN.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Log into your My Verizon account (if you're an Account Owner/Manager), hover over My Profile at the top and then click on My Profile & Settings.  To the far right of Account PIN, click the blue Set Account PIN.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

KENMAT50

I went to the app on my phone but do not see a blue button

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Use the desktop version of My Verizon via your phone's web browser or access it via a computer.

0 Likes

KENMAT50

Ok I'll try that

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Kenmat50, I am so sorry that you have experienced some trouble with setting up your account PIN through the app on your phone. I want to make sure we get this accomplished. Please click this link http://vz.to/29CN11o . Keep me posted on how this goes for you. VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

how do i set up the account pin?

0 Likes

thebear12

Nope.  There is no link to create/setup/change Account PIN on the screen at the link you provided

0 Likes

thebear12

Nope.......no Account Pin link or blue button

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

No need to worry Thebear12. We want to be sure you can change the pin when needed. Here's a link with more details to help you change the pin (please refer to #6). https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/account-pin-faqs/

StevenM_VZW

0 Likes