Highlighted

How do I compare my data usage to previous months?

I used to be able to monitor the usage on my account across 6/9/12 months.  Since they've instituted this new "summary" billing I can't find any of this information - only how many minutes I have left until the end of the month (not helpful).  How do I find the usage data that is comparable across months?  Thanks for your responses (in advance)!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Where's the useage comparison data?

Customer Support

We want you to be able to monitor and compare data usage at your convenience, vocpsych. I have 4 lines in my plan and I know how important it is to monitor all usage. Please login to your My Verizon account on your computer at this link to access our Data Utilization tool: vzw.com/DataUtilization

More ways to monitor your account’s activity can be found at this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/tools-for-monitoring-usage/

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Still doesn't work.  SO I just removed all my data from the account.

Highlighted

Customer Support

Thank you for your patience. We want to get to the bottom of this! What specific problems are you having when you click the above link? What do mean by 'removed all your data'?

TabithaJ_VZW

0 Likes