Highlighted

How do I check the text and call log for a device on my plan?

how can I check my childs call log and text log if shes on my plan

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: how do i check the text and call log for my childs phone is she is on my plan

Sr. Leader

You can look at the call and text log by signing into the account owner's MyVerizon account. It will have the call/text log for the current billing cycle. Additionally bills for the past 18 months are available which will have call logs for those periods.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: how do i check the text and call log for my childs phone is she is on my plan

Sr. Leader

You can look at the call and text log by signing into the account owner's MyVerizon account. It will have the call/text log for the current billing cycle. Additionally bills for the past 18 months are available which will have call logs for those periods.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Expert

You can filter the call and text log on your MyVerizon account online and compare it to the log on the phone itself. Be aware iMessages won't be listed since they go through the data plan and not the VZW text network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Also keep in mind, any messages sent/received via twitter/facebook/snapchat/instagram/etc... would not show up in any text log.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

That is a wonderful question, Cinndyd62068. Like Rcschnoor and Ann154 stated, the Account Owner can view logs for both text messages and mobile numbers for devices on the account through their My Verizon. This can be located under the My Usage > View Usage tab. Do keep in mind that any specific content of the text messages will not be viewable through My Verizon.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Covid19