Highlighted

How do I change the expiration date of my credit card using the verizon app?

How do I change the expiration date of my credit card using the verizon app?

Only option seems to be to 1) add a new card to use as default 2) delete old card 3) add old card AGAIN with new info and then.. 4) reset back to old card.

This can't be right...??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Change card expiration date using app

Sr. Leader

You may have more options when using the full desktop version, like changing the card expiration only or updating card info.

Just FYI - I went into my Verizon app on the phone, chose a payment method, and could change and edit the expiration date... I could not edit the account number, but I could change the expiration date of the account on file.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Well.. I get a message telling me that I cannot update my c/c info "at this time" (as in recent weeks, since my info was not updated the first time I tried)  and that I have to delete and re-enter my info. At least now I know that this does not apply to everyone. Thank you for your answer.

0 Likes

I only have a flip phone and do not have an app! All I want to do is change the credit card expiration date on my file with you from 07/20 to 07/25. Why is this so hard with you. It is so simple with all others. I thought that it had been done weeks ago. Could I not talk to a live person?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Hello, we can provide guidance through here. Do you have access to the My Verizon app?

KerryC_VZW

0 Likes