Highlighted

How do I change the card I have on file?

RICHAG15

How can I delete my current format of payment so I can add a different one.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Delete a card

Community Manager
Community Manager

RICHAG15,

We are happy to see you using our self service options. You can change or edit your auto pay options at anytime. For directions, visit http://vz.to/2kvHX35 under the option 3 in the Auto Pay section, you will see the direction on how to Manage your auto pay. You can choose manage to edit and add additional cards.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

RICHAG15,

We are happy to see you using our self service options. You can change or edit your auto pay options at anytime. For directions, visit http://vz.to/2kvHX35 under the option 3 in the Auto Pay section, you will see the direction on how to Manage your auto pay. You can choose manage to edit and add additional cards.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

brendamc

I have done this twice now & it's atill going to my husband's card.  Very frustrating/

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's important your payment information is correct on the account, brendamc. Let's take a closer look into this. Please tell us more about what's happening when changing payment methods? Are you currently set up on an Auto Pay? 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes

fantlizzy164

yes, you can delete auto pay cards but if your not enrolled in auto pay you cannot delete a card that is no longer valid. Please help. Thank

0 Likes

Re: How do I change the card I have on file?

atynes

Thank you

0 Likes