How do I change the account administrator?

missiejane

Where do I look for the place that allows me to make my granddaughter an administrator, so that she can go in and pay her part of the Verizon bill?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Administrator

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Log into your My Verizon account, hover over My Profile at the top, then click Assign Account Managers.  This info. regarding the various roles/abilities may be helpful:

My Verizon Account Access Roles

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Log into your My Verizon account, hover over My Profile at the top, then click Assign Account Managers.  This info. regarding the various roles/abilities may be helpful:

My Verizon Account Access Roles

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

Keep in mind you do not have to be an account administrator(manager) in order to make a payment. ANYONE can make a payment. Account administrators(managers) have the authority to make other purchases/changes on your account which you would be liable for.

As long as your granddaughter sets up her own MyVerizon account with her phone number simply as an account member she would be able to make a payment.

As far as I know, she would even be able to make a payment via her handset without even setting up a MyVerizon account. Although I have never made a payment in that method, I believe it is an option.