How do I cancel service?

Aphecs

First off, I am unable to call customer service due to my location and Verizon no longer allows me to email them for support. I am on military orders outside of the U.S. and need to cancel my current plan or suspend it at least. Is there any way I can contact Verizon besides calling? I want to get this figured out before they decide to bill me next month. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Need to cancel service

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Thank you for your service, and Happy Thanksgiving!

See if the info. in this thread helps:

If you decide to direct message one of the reps in that thread, here's how to do that:

You'd want to send the Follow request to either or

View solution in original post

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Thank you for your service, and Happy Thanksgiving!

See if the info. in this thread helps:

If you decide to direct message one of the reps in that thread, here's how to do that:

You'd want to send the Follow request to either or

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Aphecs

Thanks! This helps a bunch.

0 Likes
Highlighted

hubertas

Hello I need a total detailed breakdown cost to terminate all my services with Verizon.

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

If you purchased a smartphone with your last two-year contract, the ETF is $350 minus $10 for each full month of your contract that you've completed.  If you purchased a basic phone, it's $175 minus $5.  Details are in the Customer Agreement link at the bottom of the page.

0 Likes

hubertas

PLEASE just provide me with a total cost to get away from verizon.

0 Likes

Not applicable

Call *611 or 1-800-922-0204 customer service is the only people that can give you that information.

Good Luck

0 Likes

hubertas

tikibar1: Congratulations as you are a fine example of verizons horrible service representatives!

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

I am not a Verizon representative; just a customer like you.  This isn't Customer Service, it's a customer-to-customer forum.  As noted earlier, if you don't want to do the calculations yourself, call Customer Service and they can provide it for you.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Hubertas
I would never want to see you leave us! I would love to address any concerns. Why were you thinking of leaving.

I would be happy to discuss your current account. Please follow me back and send me a private message.

I look forward to addressing your concerns.
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes