How do I cancel my phone insurance online?

peterbraun

How do I cancel my phone insurance online?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: how do I cancel my phone insurance online?

deloused

You can cancel any insurance at any time online through My Verizon. However, if you cancel insurance for a device, that device won't be eligible for insurance in the future. You'll only be able to sign up for coverage when purchasing a new, eligible device except during open enrollment periods.

To cancel your equipment protection or any insurance you're currently enrolled in:

Go to the Manage Products & Apps page in My Verizon.

Click the Manage Your Products tab at the top of the page.

If you have multiple lines on your account, select the line with the insurance product you want to remove.

Scroll to find the product you wish to remove, and then click Remove from Account.

Review the changes and bill impacts on the confirmation pop-up, and then click Remove Product to confirm the transaction.

Note: You can only remove a product from one line at a time. To remove the same product from another line, select that line and repeat steps d and e.

View solution in original post

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

You can't. You have to call CS.

Highlighted

deloused

You can cancel any insurance at any time online through My Verizon. However, if you cancel insurance for a device, that device won't be eligible for insurance in the future. You'll only be able to sign up for coverage when purchasing a new, eligible device except during open enrollment periods.

To cancel your equipment protection or any insurance you're currently enrolled in:

Go to the Manage Products & Apps page in My Verizon.

Click the Manage Your Products tab at the top of the page.

If you have multiple lines on your account, select the line with the insurance product you want to remove.

Scroll to find the product you wish to remove, and then click Remove from Account.

Review the changes and bill impacts on the confirmation pop-up, and then click Remove Product to confirm the transaction.

Note: You can only remove a product from one line at a time. To remove the same product from another line, select that line and repeat steps d and e.

View solution in original post

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

Thanks for the correction.Smiley Happy

jeffreyhayes

No longer true.