How do I cancel a scheduled payment?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: How do I cancel a scheduled payment?

Customer Support

Hello cortney36!

I can answer your question! You can cancel a scheduled payment up to the day before it's due to post. This can be done by dialing #PMT, changing it on My Verizon, or by calling Financial Services at 866-266-1445.

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Customer Support

Hello cortney36!

I can answer your question! You can cancel a scheduled payment up to the day before it's due to post. This can be done by dialing #PMT, changing it on My Verizon, or by calling Financial Services at 866-266-1445.

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Boy I'd sure like to know where you see that option. As usual with Verizon's new low in customer service, the advice is broad and generic without one bit of usable direction. Mr and/or Ms Verizon instead of antagonizing your poor customer's just be truthful and admit "you don't know" or "there is no way" because the advice you gave was absolutely useless.

Highlighted

Provide the link please...it is not obvious where to cancel a scheduled payment...certainly cannot find it. 

Highlighted

Useless? Did you call financial services? Or did you dial #PMT from your cell? Or did you log into your MVerizon account?

All of those are options to cancel a scheduled payment so I don't see how that's useless information.

That would be like someone asking where can they get a pizza; someone says either Pizza Hut, Papa Johns or Papa Murphys; and you say that's useless information.

The rep answered the OP's question as to the options to cancel a scheduled payment so I don't see how they are antagonizing a customer.......

Highlighted

Customer Support

ElleBuckeye,

We can definitely help you; we know it's important to manage your payments the way you desire. Here is some information about the payment scheduled http://vz.to/1fH9WIL , you will find the option under the bill secion on the home page. It will indicate you have it scheduled, click on it to cancel. Please clarify if this is auto pay every month; if this is scheduled through Financial Services, please call 866-266-1445.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

I made two payments by mistake please cancel the phone had an issue when payment 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Is it possible to cancel a scheduled payment?

0 Likes