Highlighted

How do I back up another one of my devices to the cloud?

rocster0289

Hi folks,

I have the  More Everything Unlimited plan https://ebillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/accountholder/services/myplan.actionwith 3 phones and 2 tabs. One phone, Galaxy S3 has connected and backed up to the cloud. How do I back up another phone on the same account and keep it separate from the S3? Is that even possible?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Cloud connectivity issue

Ann154
Expert

Each line on the account can have its own MyVerizon account with separate usernames and passwords to use for Cloud management and other various line specific functions.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

Each line on the account can have its own MyVerizon account with separate usernames and passwords to use for Cloud management and other various line specific functions.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

rocster0289

Great, now how do i go about doing that? The verizon page is not real intuitive on doing so. I go to it and it shows one phone with no where to set up another line.

0 Likes
Highlighted

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

From the www.verizonwireless.com page, in the Sign-In box, click the blue Register button and follow the prompts.  As Ann154 said, each line on the account needs its own MyVerizon account with separate user names/passwords for line-specific functions.

0 Likes
Highlighted

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

Just to add on to the responses already given - if you get a message that the line / account is already registered, you'll need to clear your cache and cookies, or use another browser, to set up the additional lines.

Each line does need it's own log in to access backup and features specific to that line of service.  One line is the "master" or account OWNER, and has access to all the lines for account wide services.  Other lines can be given "manager" status to allow upgrades and purchases.