Highlighted

How do I assign a name to an unidentified caller in my call logs?

How do I assign a name to an unidentified caller in my minutes and text call logs?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: View minutes used and call log

Customer Support

SASSYPRNCESS- I'd like to ensure you're able to take advantage of this feature. Clear your Cache and Cookies on your browser and log into your MyVerizon. Once logged in, follow this path:
My Usage > Select Line > Select Minutes > Click on the number.

-TylerK_Vzw

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Lucy5219,

We want to ensure we get you all the proper information that you need. Where specifically are you trying to change/add a name? You phone's call log, contacts, My Verizon?

ChristineJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am also having this issue. I used to see a blue hyperlink which I could click on and get the "Add Nickname" box. The links have disappeared now. I cannot add or change a nickname in the call log. How can I get this feature to work again? It stopped working in July. I have tried Firefox, IE and deactivated the pop up blocker.

Highlighted

Customer Support

SASSYPRNCESS- I'd like to ensure you're able to take advantage of this feature. Clear your Cache and Cookies on your browser and log into your MyVerizon. Once logged in, follow this path:
My Usage > Select Line > Select Minutes > Click on the number.

-TylerK_Vzw

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

the new upgrade eliminated adding name to call logs

where did it go

you are no longer can do that,