Highlighted

How do I access my call log?

Does anyone know how to find out what calls were made on what date?  On my iPhone, it only shows calls to 2/24.  But I need to find a call that was made between Feb. 10 to Feb. 12th, and I can't figure out how to access the call log.  Years ago, the log used to be included in your monthly bill.  Does anyone know how I can access this number I'm looking for? Thanks for your help,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: How do I access call log? Thanks

Customer Support

ttipgem,

Great advice! My Verizon is definitely the way to go. All alidogs has to do is sign in using the Account Owner's profile (phone number), then click on "Online Bill"; this is the section which stores all the past bills and the usage details. Once here, select the bill cycle from the drop down menu, once it updates, select the line>text details and the information will display.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Click on "Documents and Receipts",

Copies of your past bills can be accessed on your account.

Customer Support

ttipgem,

Great advice! My Verizon is definitely the way to go. All alidogs has to do is sign in using the Account Owner's profile (phone number), then click on "Online Bill"; this is the section which stores all the past bills and the usage details. Once here, select the bill cycle from the drop down menu, once it updates, select the line>text details and the information will display.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes