Highlighted

How do I access full text messages from last month?

tseybold

I am trying to view text message dialog from my previous months billing? Verizon is telling me I cannot do so??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: How to access last months text message dialog

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

The dialog, meaning the actual text messages and content?  You can view the last 90 days in Verizon messages +, or whatever is on your device that you haven't deleted.

All the billing will show you is the date and time the texts were sent and received, and the numbers involved.  No content is shown on the billing.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Did you delete the messages from your device?  If so, you will not be able to recover the messages.

NoahS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

The dialog, meaning the actual text messages and content?  You can view the last 90 days in Verizon messages +, or whatever is on your device that you haven't deleted.

All the billing will show you is the date and time the texts were sent and received, and the numbers involved.  No content is shown on the billing.

lecomara

i cant even get the 90 days

0 Likes

Re: How do I access full text messages from last month?

bearone21
Leader

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand how important it is to keep text message content. However, text message content can only be accessed from the messaging application itself. If you are using Verizon Message+, you can restore the content if you have an Android device. Please click the link, go to troubleshooting, line 4 for details:http://spr.ly/6609EgET1;

BrittanyK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes